Hair Update

  • I'm 9 weeks post and I will be relaxing in the next couple of days (shortest stretch ever!!)
  • I'm still on my Personal MBL Challenge and so far so good. I've completed these things:

Year 2 Goals:
- Hit FULL BSL by Spring 2009 (March-April)
- Reach MBL (Oct. '09)
- Simplify my regimen & products even more
- Keep breakage to a minimum
- Baby my ends and Moisturize & Seal in Sections
- Increase thickness of ends
- Dust ends frequently
- Use low pH products (shampoos & DC's)
- Increase moisture level

  • I found amazing Deep conditioners that make my hair feel lovely i.e. Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol & Moisturizing Treatment. Thank God for my pjism :-)
  • I'm using Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil again as my sealant along with Hot Six Oil. Hollywood Beauty Castor Oil is much thicker for this harsh winter weather. I l♥ves it.
  • S-Curl No Drip Activator is back in my regimen.
  • Currently using Mane N Tail as part of my protein treatment. i.e. 1 Egg & Mane N Tail w/ EVOO.
  • Narrowed down my staple products.
  • I use the Wet Look wide tooth comb from Sally's instead of the Jilbere comb. The teeth are slightly wider and detangles like a dream.
  • Done with towel drying, I only t-shirt dry my hair now.

Sunshyne